Make adoption your option!
The Lee County Humane Society has healthy and happy animals waiting on their forever homes. When you begin to look for a new pet, remember that adoption is vital to saving the lives of companion animals in our community.
We love our residents and know you will too!
How To Adopt
We want to help make your adoption process as seamless as possible.
What’s included in your new pet’s adoption fee?
Do you know what’s included in our adoption fees? Our adoption fees do not only include the adoption of your new forever best friend but also their microchip, vaccines, spay/neuter surgery and more!
• Spay/neuter surgery
• Microchip and registration
• DA2PPV/FVRCP vaccine
• Physical exam
• Bordatella vaccine (dogs)
• Heartworm test and preventative (dogs)
• LCHS “Get Me Home” tag
• 30 days of pet insurance
• One complimentary vet visit within 7 days of adopting
• Free First visit to Liz’s grooming (dogs/cats) or A Dog’s World Grooming Salon (dogs only)
Please consider donating so other pets can receive the same treatment!